Saturday 12 September 2015

691 Days to Mrs Love

Out there somewhere are about four or five blogs I’ve started and never stuck to, and I’ve decided to take one last shot at throwing myself into keeping a semi-regular blog.

First things first are introductions. I’m Amy, and I’m currently fulfilling my lifelong dream of working as a retail sales admin assistant (said no one ever, trust me). Truthfully, I’d always wanted to be some kind of published writer, but as a short sighted 17 year old I decided I couldn’t cope with one more year of A Level English. So here I am, flexing my slightly rusty writing skills.

In case it wasn’t obvious, in 691 days (not long at all...) I will become Mrs Love. Like any girl, I love weddings. What isn’t to love? Even if you’re not a fan of marriage, a day filled with champagne, music and cake surely can’t be seen as a bad day. But if I’m honest, just the word “wedding” stirs up bubbles of excitement for me, regardless of whose it is.

So I’ve decided to start a blog about all things weddings. Some will be relating to my own wedding planning experiences, but I also want to explore the careers available in the wedding industry, and  the various dilemmas and minefields you can face when planning a wedding (there are FAR more than I’d have imagined).

If nothing else, hopefully my posts will cause a couple of giggles while I stumble through planning our wedding. Even if you’re more laughing at me than with me. And of course any advice would be a huge bonus!

The Future Mrs Love

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment